Water Tanks / Rain Catchment Products and Services on the Big Island
We’re proud to manufacture strong, large, long-lasting water tanks right on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our tanks are molded using 100% solar thermal energy (no fossil fuels are burned during molding).
We wanted to provide a link to other tank manufacturers and tank installation / rain catchment service providers on the island. Some of these suppliers may be a good fit to your project, so check out the links below. Disclaimer: this list is for informational purposes only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee any non-LightManufacturing provided service or product.
If you know of other water tank sources on the Big Island that should be added please contact us!
- http://www.waterworkshawaii.com/ – Local company, multiple locations. They carry poly water tanks but also can design and build large corrugated metal rain catchment systems.
- http://www.chemtainerofhawaii.com/ – poly water tank manufacturer located on the Big Island near Hilo.
- https://www.pacificbluecatchment.org/ – Big Island company that designs and installs rain catchment systems utilizing water tanks from various manufacturers.
- http://www.hawaiianwatertanksupply.com/ – Water tank supplier located on the Big Island, Hawai’i
- http://islandcatchment.com/Home.html – full-service water catchment installer
- https://bigisland.lm.solar – on-Hawaii sustainable water tank manufacturer, all products molded with solar heat near Kona.