|LMBI290||290 gallons||41″||52″||55 lbs||16″ with additional 4″ center opening||$679||1.5″ through wall fitting|
|LMBI500||500 gallons||48″||65.5″||100 lbs||16″ with additional 4″ center opening||$989||1.5″ through wall fitting|
|LMBI950||950 gallons||60″||80″||220 lbs||16″ with additional 4″ center opening||$1497||1.5″ through wall fitting|
|LMAQ500||variable||48″||up to 60″||100 lbs||no lid – open top for aquaculture||$989||1.5″ through wall fitting|
|LMAQ500-1||variable||41″||up to 40″||55 lbs||no lid – open top for aquaculture||$789||1.5″ through wall fitting|
Hawaii Water Tanks – Rain Water Catchment
LightManufacturing Water Tanks are a great way to collect rain water, or store drinking water (potable water) for Home and Commercial applications. These water tanks are made on the Big Island and are excellent quality.
New Product! We are now offering aquaculture tanks on the Big Island in two diameters – 48″ and 41″ and each tank is available in made-to-order height.
• Molded on the Big Island using 100% solar thermal energy – these water tanks are created with zero carbon emissions, zero pollution. Watch the video!
• These Water Tanks are molded in black plastic to reduce algae growth, an important consideration on the Big Island.
• UV Stabilized for outdoor use – best quality plastic available for any water tank!
• Lab rating of UV8 – these water tanks are built to withstand the weather of the Big Island
• Water tanks come with a 40-month warranty against failure (3+ years!) – read terms and conditions.
• Superior impact resistance – very strong, durable water tanks
FDA Compliant Water Tanks
High-performance polyethylene resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 which means Big Island residents can use these water tanks for storage of potable water.